Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A Job Interview

Welcome friends


A Job Interview
An interview between the manager of a company and an applicant looking for a secretarial job




Manager: What's your name?

Applicant: Lina Ahmad.

Manager: What's your address ?

Applicant: P.O.Box 127630 Rabieh District ,Amman


Manager: How old are you ?

Applicant: I'm 25 years old.

Manager: How were your grades in secretarial college.


Applicant: I have all my certificates and reports right here.

Manager: What skills do you have ?

Applicant: I can type 60 word per minute , I can type very well and I have a pleasant manner in answering calls. I have good administrative skills and I work well under pressure.

Manager: What are you interests ?

Applicant: I like reading , surfing the net and playing tennis.

Manager: I see that you have worked for company X before . Why did you quit your job ?


Applicant: I moved to another district , and I had travel a longer distance and it was costly.
 
Manager: Have you got any questions ?

Applicant: Yes ,What's the salary and benefits ? 
Manager: It is ( 300 JD ) per month .You are granted 15 days sick leave ,and 13th check at the end of the year.

 
Applicant: What are the hours ?

Manager: It is 5 days a week , from 9 to 5.

Applicant: How soon will I know whether I am selected ?

Manager: I will notify you as soon as we have made the selection .
 
Applicant: Thank you sir / madam. Good bye


Manager: Good bye


*****Good luck *****